Join our family
At Di Bella Coffee we wholeheartedly believe we win and lose as a team.
We are always searching for people who share this attitude. If you believe this describes you, check out our open roles below or send us your résumé through our general application section at email@example.com
Open Position: Retail Specialist / Barista (Brisbane, Bowen Hills Roasting Warehouse)
We are seeking an experienced and passionate barista & customer service specialist to join the Di Bella Coffee team at our Bowen Hills Roasting Warehouse (Brisbane).
We have between 15 and 35 hours available over weekdays and weekends. Shifts range from starting at 5.30am, to later shifts finishing at 5.30pm.
Key Duties include:
- Commitment to excellence in Customer Service
- Commitment to producing coffee to Di Bella Coffee standards
- Commitment to expanding and developing coffee skills
- Commitment to learning about domestic machinery & retail products
- Promote new products and company events to customers
- Educate customers on coffee knowledge where required
- Be available to staff events as a Di Bella Coffee ambassador
- Be proactive in a sales role while providing education and quality customer engagement
The successful applicant will have the following attitude, experience and skills:
- Strong Barista skills (desired but not necessary)
- Experience in busy hospitality / retail environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude.
Di Bella Coffee offers a friendly and encouraging company culture. We believe our team members are part of our success – be a part of something bigger! For people keen to take their coffee skills to the next level there is also the opportunity to join our specialty coffee competition team to compete in national events.
If you have the relevant skills and knowledge to be successful in this role, and are flexible in hours that you can work, please submit your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.