Join our family
At Di Bella Coffee we wholeheartedly believe we win and lose as a team.
We are always searching for people who share this attitude. If you believe this describes you, check out our open roles below or send us your résumé through our general application section at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Position: Key Account Manager (Bowen Hills, QLD)
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, hands-on, coffee loving Key Account Manager to join our Sales and Marketing team based in QLD. We believe that your attitude, passion and your love for coffee are important traits. Your positive, energetic and "can do" approach is your greatest asset. You will have a strong training background and be an excellent communicator with the ability to connect with people on all levels. Responsible for all elements of in-field sales support, business development and training for our key accounts within South East Queensland you will use your inspired business acumen to support cafes and promote the Di Bella Coffee brand.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) with a focus on developing effective relationships
- Creative and dynamic delivery in customer experience and education
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter
- Adaptable facilitation style to suit a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated industry experience within the cafe or hospitality industry
- Barista trained with a passion for coffee
- Be seen as a Brand ambassador in all areas of communication, education and sales support
- Solid computer literacy
Why you want to join our team:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Participation in our incentive program
- Regular personal development and team building events
- Support of a national team, but autonomy to perform
- Work with industry experts
If you are a coffee loving, ambitious and experienced industry professional looking for an opportunity to shine, we'd love to hear from you!
What to do now:
If you feel excited by the opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter, together with your salary expectations and availability, to email@example.com using the reference "QLD KEY AM Position".
If you would like to find out more, then please call 07 3252 5858 and chat to Christian or Peita about this fantastic opportunity.
Open Position: Retail Specialist / Barista (Brisbane, Bowen Hills Roasting Warehouse)
We are seeking an experienced and passionate barista & customer service specialist to join the Di Bella Coffee team at our Bowen Hills Roasting Warehouse (Brisbane).
We have between 15 and 35 hours available over weekdays and weekends. Shifts range from starting at 5.30am, to later shifts finishing at 5.30pm.
Key Duties include:
- Commitment to excellence in Customer Service
- Commitment to producing coffee to Di Bella Coffee standards
- Commitment to expanding and developing coffee skills
- Commitment to learning about domestic machinery & retail products
- Promote new products and company events to customers
- Educate customers on coffee knowledge where required
- Be available to staff events as a Di Bella Coffee ambassador
- Be proactive in a sales role while providing education and quality customer engagement
The successful applicant will have the following attitude, experience and skills:
- Strong Barista skills (desired but not necessary)
- Experience in busy hospitality / retail environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude.
Di Bella Coffee offers a friendly and encouraging company culture. We believe our team members are part of our success – be a part of something bigger! For people keen to take their coffee skills to the next level there is also the opportunity to join our specialty coffee competition team to compete in national events.
If you have the relevant skills and knowledge to be successful in this role, and are flexible in hours that you can work, please submit your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.