Join our family
At Di Bella Coffee we wholeheartedly believe we win and lose as a team.
We are always searching for people who share this attitude. If you believe this describes you, check out our open roles below or send us your résumé through our general application section at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Position: Account Manager Queensland (Gold Coast office)
- Passion for great coffee? Join a growing, reputable, market leader
- Apply your business acumen and espresso yourself with creative flair
- Based out of Gold Coast, with a Bowen Hills, Brisbane head office location - travel within Brisbane & Gold Coast / Queensland
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Queensland team of sales and account managers for an experienced professional or a coffee aficionado who is based on the Gold Coast looking to move to the next level in their career with the best in the industry; so much more than just a bag of beans!
Why you want to join us:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Development opportunities with Barista Jams, Business Development Conferences, Coffee training and updates and much more
- Great perks – including an excellent Reward and Recognition program
- Support of a national team, but autonomy to perform
- Work with industry experts
What you do:
- Identify, design and deliver training to Di Bella business customers
- Use your inspired business acumen to support cafes in growing their business
- Build strong, B2B professional relationships with customers
- Manage customer accounts to ensure on time payments, and deliver excellent service levels
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and support the growth of new customers in the Gold Coast and South QLD region
- Support the setup and installation of new accounts and watch your work come to life
Why we want you:
- You understand and love the fact that the café industry does not operate 9-5, Monday – Friday
- You love a challenge and are willing to do what it takes to ensure that customers are able to operate at all times
- You have a skilled business focused eye with identifying growth opportunities
- You communicate effectively and quickly build fantastic professional relationships
- You use your strong influential and negotiation skills to build and grow business
- You love the feeling of achievement when you deliver results with a strong sense of urgency
- You are proactive, manage your time well and you love to make the customers day
- You love coffee a latte, and whilst we would love you to have industry experience, it's your attitude to learn, develop and deliver is what sets you apart from the rest
What to do now:
If you feel excited by the opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter, together with your salary expectations and availability, to email@example.com using the reference "QLD AM Position".
If you would like to find out more, then please call 07 3252 5858 and chat to Christian or Mina about this fantastic opportunity.
Open Position: Retail Specialist / Barista (Brisbane, Bowen Hills Roasting Warehouse)
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Retail Specialists / Baristas to join the Di Bella Coffee retail and Drive-Thru teams at our Bowen Hills Roasting Warehouse (Brisbane).
We have part-time hours (between 15 and 35 hours) available to be worked within our Bowen Hills retail outlets over weekdays and weekends. Shifts range from starting at 5.30am, to later shifts finishing at 5pm.
Key Duties include:
- Commitment to excellence in Customer Service and making coffee to Di Bella Standards.
- Operating cash registers, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Promote new and exciting products and company events to customers.
- Educate customers on coffee knowledge where required.
The successful applicant will have the following attitude, experience and skills:
- Strong Barista skills (desired but not necessary)
- Experience in busy hospitality / retail environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude.
- Enthusiasm to be trained in Domestic Machines / Alternative Brewing Methods and Hot top Roasting.
Di Bella Coffee offers a friendly and encouraging company culture. We believe our team members are part of our success – be a part of something bigger! For people keen to take their coffee skills to the next level there is also the opportunity to join our specialty coffee competition team to compete in national events.
If you have the relevant skills and knowledge to be successful in this role, and are flexible in hours that you can work, please submit your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information give us a call on 07 3252 5858